Thursday, January 13, 2011

lovin ...



it's true ... i'm lovin, 'blog lovin!' and I think you might too.
I saw this post on A Beautiful Mess's blog today and thought it looked really cool and user friendly. 
So I signed up and am loving just how easy following and organizing my blog feed now is.
I like how you can sort the blogs into categories (see mine above), how simple and clean the layout is, how you can 'heart' posts for finding later on and even search new fun blogs or have blogs similar to those you follow recommended to you.
so much better than dashboard or even google reader - it's definitely worth try :)


I hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow- I'm off for my mother-daughter date to Ikea and out for lunch - I can't wait! and speaking of Ikea I was watching 500 days of Summer on the train this afternoon and I thought I'd share my fav scene with you all :)
 Ikea from mood on Vimeo.
best line "Honey, I don't know how to tell you this, but there's a Chinese family in our bathroom!"
gets me everytime :)